Programs » Special Education Records

Special Education Records

If you would like to request Special Education Records from any school in Riverside School District,
please submit your request via:
*NOTE: Riverside School District uses the IEP Online (IOL) platform. If you are an IOL district, you may also request records through the IDT process.
All requests must include:
  • student's full legal name (no nicknames) while attending our schools
  • student's date of birth
  • contact information of requestor: name, phone, fax, email, and should include what specific records are being requested
  • outside agency request must be on letterhead with agency and requestor contact information, and must also include a signed release from the student if 18 years of age or older or from the parent/guardian if under 18 years of age.
How will the district provide records to me?
Records will be provided electronically unless requested in a different format by the requestor.